http://sportpanorama.by/content/gymnastics/6396/

En el foro inglés dicen que se retira... es cierto???? :_____((((((((((
Masha Angeleeva
Gimnasta de las Olimpiadas

Femenino Mensajes : 1340

Re: Svetlana Rudalova

Mensaje por satine el Dom 30 Sep 2007 - 1:59

espero que no porque me parece super elegante pero ultimamente esta actuando fatal a ver que nos dice okkos
satine

Femenino Mensajes : 3111

Mensaje por yerofeeva el Dom 30 Sep 2007 - 7:11

@Masha Angeleeva escribió:http://sportpanorama.by/content/gymnastics/6396/

En el foro inglés dicen que se retira... es cierto???? :_____((((((((((

En inglés, con un traductor.

"Silver" to the altar of the command

Belorussian gimnastki again supplemented the medal'nuyu money box of the country on the championship of peace in Greek Patrase. Many day Marathon brought the reward of silver test.

In the medium our lichnitsy lustrously took the completing chord in the command dispute. All girls without the twig and zadorinki worked out their compositions with the tape, having again demonstrated to planet the highest class of Belorussian artistic gymnastics. And it was necessary to see their happy faces, when they stood on their that deserved by incredible labor and stress to the step of pedestal.

WAY To THE SUCCESS

Mrs. success on ancient Ellady earth accompanied the association. Gimnastki came out in the group, where not there were serious rivals, static atmospheric conditions here reigned. Girls nothing it distracted, and they quietly were tuned to each output to the platform. It is necessary to note that considerably it was added during this competing day of spectators on the platforms, which also beneficially influenced the sportswomen. As it seemed me, they began even more frequently to smile.

As far as estimations are concerned, Ina Zhukov's obtained into the medium 17,400 marks, loves Of cherkashina - 16,500, Svetlana rudalova - 16,150. according to the expression of the persons it was possible to surmise that all remained contented by its results. But in the sum came out the "silver" marks, which made it possible to be detached away from the command of Azerbaijan to five and the more of points!

In other echelon of passion boiled serious. That also not surprisingly, there explained relations all leading associations of peace. Events were developed as follows. Before the dinner "shot out" the Russian women, after placing point in the command tournament and qualifications by exercise with bulavami. After giving chance to her friend upon command the Yevgeny Kanayevoy to appear with the tape, again on the platform appeared Olga kapranova. Arbiters derived by it 18,550 marks. The faith Of sesina remained it to two tenths. The champion of Athens Alina kabayeva earned, manipulating by bulavami, 16,800, after opening to herself road into one more finale. Command solidly was fastened in the leaders.

In the Ukrainian camp Anna bessonova managed during this day the insidious tape without the special problems, after obtaining 18,100. Removed it was from Natalie godunko's competitions it decided nevertheless to leave to the carpet. Requisitions agitation, it showed worthy program with tape (16,750) and fell into the final stage. Yes, having once fallen out from "the top- cartridge clip", to complex there return. This gimnastka is beaten as fish about ice already entire yr. However, its appearance on the platform caused small zavarushku. The fact is that according to rules FIG in the command fight, if sportswoman in view of different reasons cannot appear, she nevertheless is obligated to leave to the carpet. In this case to it are placed "zero" and guard continues fight. Ukrainian this did not make. On this occasion it was necessary to interfere even President of the international federation of Bruno Grandi.

It is similar, change bright to gimnastkam the southern neighbor named above as yet does not have. Young Irina koval'chuk nothing that memorizing, in my view, on the Greek earth did not give out. True, in it left not bad result with the tape - 16,200.

In the evening eight strongest gimnastok played two complete sets of rewards in the finales. On many produced impression Ina zhukovoy's exercise with bulavami. But here are the estimations, which did not allow it to rise to the pedestal, they caused surprise. Belorussian remained without the medal, after proving to be in the fourth place. However, tape by it in this evening did not submit as bulavy - Lyubovi Of cherkashinoy.

But here Kapranova did not leave referee indifferent in this nomination, and they returned to it "gold". Perhaps, this was the best output of Russian woman in Greece. On the rise it carried out its compositions of Anna bessonov, as a result after conquering two "silvers". Sesina became the third in the exercise with bulavami, after making up that missed in the program with the tape. Here it has the first place, and by Olympic champion Alina kabayevoy was reached "bronze".

ON OUR STREET THE HOLIDAY

Present holiday reigned after the end of sequential day in our guard. All congratulated each other, they was glad, were embraced. The chief trainer of the composite country Irina LEPARSKAYA also it remained contented by its students, who left with the honor the interminable Marathon, which became individual program.

- it is happy, that they became the second, it was grateful to entire command. In the finales with Ina Zhukov's bulavami it was hundred per-cent the third, all this saw, but they transferred it to the fourth position. However, i do not have any claims to the judges. They make the incredible volume of work, sometimes also they can be mistaken, be tangled. In the competitions participated more than hundred gimnastok.

In the exercise with the tape Ina itself did not use the represented medal'nyy chance. It is assured, if it did not raise eye and did not see, that Alina kabayevoy has this low mark, then it would manage the object. But on the whole sportswoman worthily appeared herself. Actually, this was Marathon. Four days to be trained and to come out only with the interruption for the night - serious testing. Only well prepared physically person can maintain it. I think, my students obtained not bad safety factor in Peking on the collection. You attended trainings in the local halls even you know, what there of heat and as complicated it was even to breathe, not the fact that to be occupied.

Our girls stably transfer inconveniences, they do not complain. Svetlana rudalova was rehabilitated after Universiady. In my view, she only begins to collect revolutions. Still year ago this gimnastka wanted to place point on the sport, but I persuaded it to remain precisely to the championship of peace. Not easy it was to make this decision - tortured pains in the spin. And it completed this, I will not be afraid to say, exploit. Girl cements the association, she very sociable, friends are pulled to it. The contribution Of rudalovoy in the reaching guard is simply not valued. It is intended on vozrashchenii into Minsk to solicit so that by it would leave the presidential allowance even for yr.

- as, in your view, did here appear themselves competitors?

- Sesina and Kapranova - fine people. Videla the best outputs to the carpet Anna bessonovoy, but here her sidereal hour did not thus far open. It can be, it tunes itself at the sports-meet. However, for the command Anna did not work with the complete return, she allowed many errors. Natalie godunko appeared nature. It left to the platform with the foot tied up to the elbow, made an exercise with the tape, yes so that it fell into the finale. Sportswomen and trainers survived for it.

The culprits of universal celebration also did not hide their happiness.

First number of Ina Zhukov's composite:

- we carried out stated complex problem, and this is excellent. In the command fight the responsibility extraordinarily pressed. Glory to god, everything is behind. Alas, in the finales it did not manage the tape. But here bulavy are better, probably no longer I could make. On Friday again to the platform - is in prospect the sports-meet.

- everything is noticeable. The main thing, that it did not bring friends, echoed by it love CHERKASHINA. - errors it did not avoid, but they did not separately influence general command background. Exercise with the jumping rope in the finale succeeded, and here with the performance of program with bulavami felt fatigue, attention was scattered.

Svetlana RUDALOVA placed worthy "silver" point in her sport career:

- I desire to all my associates so beautiful to depart from the sport. How it is intended to be occupied? Much I reflect about my future. I will first close study English, then I will go to the courses of the driving of automobile. Of course I will come into the hall and help trainers.

Thus, the first scene of "artistic play" in Patrase is completed. In Friday, 21- GO, lichnitsy will enter the fight in the sports-meet. To defend its places it will be able that, in whom it will be sufficient experience, forces and endurance.
yerofeeva

Femenino Mensajes : 6174

Mensaje por satine el Dom 30 Sep 2007 - 10:35

entonces se va a estudiar ingles no??? y por lo que he entendido pretende volver a ayudar a la entrenadora no es asi?
satine

Mensaje por JR el Dom 30 Sep 2007 - 11:28

pues ya se pueden poner las pilas las bielos...si se retira Rudalova y se retiró antes Valerya Kurlsyskaia I love you ...se quedan Inna y Liubov solitas.
JR

Masculino Mensajes : 1888

Mensaje por yerofeeva el Dom 30 Sep 2007 - 11:43

Supongo que Rudalova vería que se iba a quedar fuera de los JJOO (porque es que esta chica no tiene cabeza para competir), y estar entrenando todo un año sabiendo que no va a ir pues es muy duro. Aunque si no luchas y te arriesgas no ganas.
yerofeeva

Mensaje por satine el Dom 30 Sep 2007 - 12:10

se tienen que poner las pilas con yushevich ya y si no que saquen a ivankova ya de una vez
satine

Mensaje por yerofeeva el Dom 30 Sep 2007 - 12:20

@satine escribió:se tienen que poner las pilas con yushevich ya y si no que saquen a ivankova ya de una vez

Yo creo que las rodarán, pero que vamos que a lo mejor pasan un poco de ellas, y preparan a Liubov y a Inna para los Juegos. No creo que vayan a saco con ellas todavía.
yerofeeva

Mensaje por Valeryia el Dom 30 Sep 2007 - 21:53

Es una pena, pero la verdad es que últimamente está muy baja... Además yo veo que para los juegos se llevan a Charkashyna
Valeryia

Femenino Mensajes : 4650

Mensaje por IMA el Dom 30 Sep 2007 - 23:44

Es una pena, es una gimnasta preciosa, pero le falla la cabeza a la hora de compeitr.
IMA

Mensaje por Pablo el Lun 1 Oct 2007 - 1:20

A MI ME GUSTO MUCHISIMO EN GRANADA 2002... :D
Pablo

Masculino Mensajes : 4475

Mensaje por satine el Lun 1 Oct 2007 - 1:37

si pero nunca yo la he visto tan buena como a zukova
satine

Mensaje por Pablo el Lun 1 Oct 2007 - 9:03

@satine escribió:si pero nunca yo la he visto tan buena como a zukova

MUJER, ES Q ZHUKOVA ES MUCHA ZHUKOVA... ZHUKOVA PERTENECE A LAS 4 O 5 DE LA ELITE Y RUDALOVA ES DEL SEGUNDO GRUPO... BUENO, O ERA...
Pablo

Masculino Mensajes : 4475

Mensaje por RGimnasia el Lun 1 Oct 2007 - 9:07

En una conversación de alguien del grupo en Leperskaya...le comento que Rudalova era digamos, la segunda mejor gimnasta del equipo bieloruso (en el 2005-06) pero que no podía caer esa responsabilidad en ella porque hacia verdaderos desastres en las competiciones y el equipo no podía contar con ella para tirar de sus notas... una verdadera pena!

Pues si se retira, perfecto por ella, ya ha hecho mucho por la gimnasia, y como amante de esta ya habrá disfrutado todo lo que debía hacerlo! Tengo entendido q ella tenia una vida muy solucionada, con su noviete, viviendo juntos... así que esperemos que todo le marche muy bien Wink

Y a mí...esta niña también siempre me encanto, tenia una elegancia en pista que pocas podían presumir. Esperemos que Bielorusia encuentre un buen relevo para ella
RGimnasia
Moderadora
Moderadora

Femenino Mensajes : 5923

Mensaje por satine el Mar 2 Oct 2007 - 20:54

pues yo todavia la veo en pekin junto con el equipo quizas leparskaya se la lleve por si acaso
satine

Mensaje por Valeryia el Mar 2 Oct 2007 - 22:44

Inna es una gimnasta preciosa y con mucho estilo. Rudalova a lo mejor ya se ha cansado de Leparskaya, porque siempre que fallan las bielorrusas ésta les echa bronca ... Crying or Very sad (por lo menos lo que yo he podido ver)
Valeryia

Mensaje por Masha Angeleeva el Dom 7 Oct 2007 - 22:49

Evibarsu escribió:En una conversación de alguien del grupo en Leperskaya...le comento que Rudalova era digamos, la segunda mejor gimnasta del equipo bieloruso (en el 2005-06) pero que no podía caer esa responsabilidad en ella porque hacia verdaderos desastres en las competiciones y el equipo no podía contar con ella para tirar de sus notas... una verdadera pena!

Pues si se retira, perfecto por ella, ya ha hecho mucho por la gimnasia, y como amante de esta ya habrá disfrutado todo lo que debía hacerlo! Tengo entendido q ella tenia una vida muy solucionada, con su noviete, viviendo juntos... así que esperemos que todo le marche muy bien Wink

Y a mí...esta niña también siempre me encanto, tenia una elegancia en pista que pocas podían presumir. Esperemos que Bielorusia encuentre un buen relevo para ella

Vivia con su novio en pecado??? jijiji de eso yo no me entere, cuenta cuenta!!!:D
Masha Angeleeva

Femenino Mensajes : 1340

Mensaje por okkos el Mar 9 Oct 2007 - 14:15

Hola os escribo desde Ukrania.
Este fin de semana pasado he estado en Minsk y efectivamente de momento parece que Rudalova esta retirada, y digo de momento porque las entrenadoras no tienen tan claro que lo vaya a dejar, lo ven mas bien como un KIt-Kat, y esperan que vuelva cuando haya descansado un poco. Me han comentado que ultimamente estaba entrenando muy bien por lo que no entienden los fallos que ha tenido en las competiciones. Bueno a lo mejor un descanso no le viene mal. Ivankova aunque sigue entrenando sus ejercicios individuales esta ya haciendo el ballet con el conjunto no con el coreografo de las indis, asi que supongo que pronto se incorporara al grupo.
El conjunto estaba en Minsk y estaban ya trabajando nuevos elementos para los ejercicios y de las indis solo estaba Maria Yushkievich ya que el resto estaba en Tokio.
Saludos

okkos
Gimnasta del Mundial
Gimnasta del Mundial

Mensaje por Verónica el Mar 9 Oct 2007 - 14:22

Gracias por la información okkos! cheers
Verónica
Administradora
Administradora

Femenino Mensajes : 4301

Mensaje por yerofeeva el Mar 9 Oct 2007 - 14:26

@okkos escribió:Hola os escribo desde Ukrania.
Este fin de semana pasado he estado en Minsk y efectivamente de momento parece que Rudalova esta retirada, y digo de momento porque las entrenadoras no tienen tan claro que lo vaya a dejar, lo ven mas bien como un KIt-Kat, y esperan que vuelva cuando haya descansado un poco. Me han comentado que ultimamente estaba entrenando muy bien por lo que no entienden los fallos que ha tenido en las competiciones. Bueno a lo mejor un descanso no le viene mal. Ivankova aunque sigue entrenando sus ejercicios individuales esta ya haciendo el ballet con el conjunto no con el coreografo de las indis, asi que supongo que pronto se incorporara al grupo.
El conjunto estaba en Minsk y estaban ya trabajando nuevos elementos para los ejercicios y de las indis solo estaba Maria Yushkievich ya que el resto estaba en Tokio.
Saludos

Que envidia me das, estar viendo todo eso!!
yerofeeva

Mensaje por Valeryia el Miér 10 Oct 2007 - 19:26

Bueno entonces está bastante confirmado lo de Rudalova... Gracias por la información cheers
Valeryia

Mensaje por satine el Miér 10 Oct 2007 - 19:57

espero que al final decida volver rudalova
satine

Mensaje por yomisma el Jue 11 Oct 2007 - 0:23

si,ojala ke no lo deje al final seria una lastima
yomisma

Mensaje por Celia el Jue 11 Oct 2007 - 15:52

@Masha Angeleeva escribió:
Evibarsu escribió:En una conversación de alguien del grupo en Leperskaya...le comento que Rudalova era digamos, la segunda mejor gimnasta del equipo bieloruso (en el 2005-06) pero que no podía caer esa responsabilidad en ella porque hacia verdaderos desastres en las competiciones y el equipo no podía contar con ella para tirar de sus notas... una verdadera pena!

Vivia con su novio en pecado??? jijiji de eso yo no me entere, cuenta cuenta!!!:D

Ui! si encima leí hace nada que tenía pensado casarse durante las olimpiadas. Leí la fecha concreta y todo pero no me acuerdo... scratch no sé si era el día de la inauguración o el primer día de gimnasia rítmica. La cuestión era que ninguna de las compañeras de equipo ni entrenadoras iban a poder ir.
Celia
Gimnasta del Europeo
Gimnasta del Europeo

Femenino Mensajes : 374

Mensaje por RGimnasia el Jue 11 Oct 2007 - 16:42

@Celia escribió:
@Masha Angeleeva escribió:

Ui! si encima leí hace nada que tenía pensado casarse durante las olimpiadas. Leí la fecha concreta y todo pero no me acuerdo... scratch no sé si era el día de la inauguración o el primer día de gimnasia rítmica. La cuestión era que ninguna de las compañeras de equipo ni entrenadoras iban a poder ir.

Pues imagino...q tendria bastante claro que no iba a ir a las olimpidas cuando elijio esta fecha,no? jjjjjjjjj
RGimnasia
Moderadora
Moderadora

Femenino Mensajes : 5923

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba