Campeonato del Mundo 2011 - Lille

Campeonato del Mundo 2011 - Lille

Mensaje por Pablo el Vie 29 Ago 2008 - 18:00

El campeonato del mundo en el 2011, que si no cambian el sistema será el clasificatorio para LONDRES 2012, se celebraré del 13 al 26 de septiembre en la localidad francesa de LILLE.

Poco más se sabe... si alguien sabe algo más... que lo vaya poniendo Wink
Pablo
Gimnasta de las Olimpiadas

Masculino Mensajes : 4475

Re: Campeonato del Mundo 2011 - Lille

Mensaje por Petrova el Vie 29 Ago 2008 - 18:41

A ese si que voy... Smile Smile
Petrova

Femenino Mensajes : 1190

Mensaje por amosports el Vie 29 Ago 2008 - 19:01

muxas gracias x toda la información Smile

amosports

Masculino Mensajes : 18

Mensaje por lilia el Mar 16 Feb 2010 - 21:17

http://www.nordeclair.fr/Sports/Basket/2010/01/30/marie-chantal-rohee-on-est-ecoeure-que.shtml

Aquí está traducido al inglés por Jonathan:

The French Gymnastics Federation is divided: Lille has been made to pull out of organising the World Championships in Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2011. Marie-Chantal Rohée, the boss of gymnastics in the north of France doesn’t hide her anger and speaks of the lack of respect shown towards the volunteers.

From a beaming smile to tears of anguish - It is difficult for Marie-Chantal Rohée to contain her emotion - she has a lump in her throat. Her sentences are brief but with an unmistakable firmness: « Two years of work have been thrown out of the window, which is disrepectful towards all the volunteers and we have been humiliated. Two years ago I said to the Federation: « come to my region for the World Championships! » and two years later, I find myself in front of the same people telling them that it is no longer possible. The dream has been shattered! » Such is the nightmare for gymnastics in the north of France. The federal office has been divided: Lille will not host the 2011 Worlds in Rhythmic Gymnastics. For the boss of regional gymnastics, this is unacceptable: « What they are telling me that Lille will no longer be the springboard to the Olympic Games in London 2012 » she continues. « We had the support of the local community and the county council. We never, however, had the go-ahead from the Lille town council. We simply weren’t able to tighten our budget and the two institutions have made a mockery of the volunteers and the sacrifices that they have made. In effect, 347 000 Euros were missing in the budget « because hiring out the Grand Parlais venue is expensive and we don’t have the money that Johnny Hallyday does (a very famous French singer) » exudes Marie-Chantal Rohée. The option to re-locate these championships, initially planned to take place in Lille, to Liévin was quickly upturned « because of logistic impracticality ». Due to a tightened budged the French Gymnastics Federation therefore decided yesterday that these championships will take place in Paris or Montpellier; a kick in the teeth to Gymnastics in the North of France and all of the volunteers involved. « I hope this won’t leave a huge aftermath » Marie-Chantal Rohée adds. « We are disgusted, what else is there to say? » That Lille will probably turn its hand to hosting a planetary event.

Acabo de leer en el foro internacional que el mundial del 2011 no tendrá lugar en Lille!!. Las ciudades francesas candidatas a albergar el mundial son Paris y Montpellier!!
lilia
Moderadora
Moderadora

Femenino Mensajes : 6121

Mensaje por Yolanda el Mar 16 Feb 2010 - 22:09

lili@ escribió:http://www.nordeclair.fr/Sports/Basket/2010/01/30/marie-chantal-rohee-on-est-ecoeure-que.shtml

The French Gymnastics Federation is divided: Lille has been made to pull out of organising the World Championships in Rhythmic Gymnastics in 2011. Marie-Chantal Rohée, the boss of gymnastics in the north of France doesn’t hide her anger and speaks of the lack of respect shown towards the volunteers.

From a beaming smile to tears of anguish - It is difficult for Marie-Chantal Rohée to contain her emotion - she has a lump in her throat. Her sentences are brief but with an unmistakable firmness: « Two years of work have been thrown out of the window, which is disrepectful towards all the volunteers and we have been humiliated. Two years ago I said to the Federation: « come to my region for the World Championships! » and two years later, I find myself in front of the same people telling them that it is no longer possible. The dream has been shattered! » Such is the nightmare for gymnastics in the north of France. The federal office has been divided: Lille will not host the 2011 Worlds in Rhythmic Gymnastics. For the boss of regional gymnastics, this is unacceptable: « What they are telling me that Lille will no longer be the springboard to the Olympic Games in London 2012 » she continues. « We had the support of the local community and the county council. We never, however, had the go-ahead from the Lille town council. We simply weren’t able to tighten our budget and the two institutions have made a mockery of the volunteers and the sacrifices that they have made. In effect, 347 000 Euros were missing in the budget « because hiring out the Grand Parlais venue is expensive and we don’t have the money that Johnny Hallyday does (a very famous French singer) » exudes Marie-Chantal Rohée. The option to re-locate these championships, initially planned to take place in Lille, to Liévin was quickly upturned « because of logistic impracticality ». Due to a tightened budged the French Gymnastics Federation therefore decided yesterday that these championships will take place in Paris or Montpellier; a kick in the teeth to Gymnastics in the North of France and all of the volunteers involved. « I hope this won’t leave a huge aftermath » Marie-Chantal Rohée adds. « We are disgusted, what else is there to say? » That Lille will probably turn its hand to hosting a planetary event.

Acabo de leer en el foro internacional que el mundial del 2011 no tendrá lugar en Lille!!. Las ciudades francesas candidatas a albergar el mundial son Paris y Montpellier!!

Que alguien resuma un poco lo que dice, plisssss!!!!
Yolanda

Femenino Mensajes : 1145

Mensaje por rachel el Mar 16 Feb 2010 - 22:11

@Yolanda escribió:
lili@ escribió:http://www.nordeclair.fr/Sports/Basket/2010/01/30/marie-chantal-rohee-on-est-ecoeure-que.shtml

Que alguien resuma un poco lo que dice, plisssss!!!!

Que a Lille les han quitado el mundial y están indignadísimos después de todo el trabajo que habían hecho ya.Muy resumidamente,jaja.
rachel

Femenino Mensajes : 1862

Mensaje por mimi5 el Jue 18 Feb 2010 - 1:06

pues vaya palo, pobre mujer, yo prefiero montpellier, está más cerca
mimi5
Gimnasta del Mundial
Gimnasta del Mundial

Mensaje por rachel el Jue 18 Feb 2010 - 1:15

@mimi5 escribió:pues vaya palo, pobre mujer, yo prefiero montpellier, está más cerca
Y Barcelona o Bilbao más todavía! Razz
rachel

Femenino Mensajes : 1862

Mensaje por margagc el Jue 18 Feb 2010 - 10:50

Bueno.....esta vez me animare tambien , esta aqui al lado
margagc
Gimnasta del Europeo
Gimnasta del Europeo

Femenino Mensajes : 435

Mensaje por rosibelova el Jue 18 Feb 2010 - 15:01

Yo pregunte en el foro internacional si esto no tendria algo que ver con aquel rumor de un campeonato en 2011 en Barcelona. Ojala que si, lo siento por Lille pero BCN me queda infinitamente mas cerca jajaja.

rosibelova

Femenino Mensajes : 2201

Mensaje por nai el Jue 18 Feb 2010 - 16:09

¿Por qué se lo han quitado a Lille? No entiendo nada...y ahora es´en Francia seguro pero no se sabe la ciudad, o pueden cambiar de país?
nai

Mensaje por pablog el Jue 8 Abr 2010 - 15:28

Al final va a ser en Montpellier

http://www.fig-gymnastics.com/vsite/vcontent/content/transnews/0,10869,5187-187975-19728-44545-306476-17968-5233-layout188-205197-news-item,00.html

Fijáos que pone al final de la noticia!!

The discipline will vacation in Occitania, within reach of neighbouring
Spain where impassioned Rhythmic aficionados are plentiful
pablog
Gimnasta del Europeo
Gimnasta del Europeo

Masculino Mensajes : 300

Mensaje por *albita* el Jue 8 Abr 2010 - 15:43

sobre qué fechas del año suele realizarse el mundial clasificatorio? a meiados de abril como el mundial de este año?
*albita*

Femenino Mensajes : 3816

Mensaje por mayte el Jue 8 Abr 2010 - 15:59

supongo que en septiembre
mayte
Gimnasta del Mundial
Gimnasta del Mundial

Femenino Mensajes : 925

Mensaje por rosibelova el Jue 8 Abr 2010 - 16:29

@pablog escribió:Al final va a ser en Montpellier

http://www.fig-gymnastics.com/vsite/vcontent/content/transnews/0,10869,5187-187975-19728-44545-306476-17968-5233-layout188-205197-news-item,00.html

Fijáos que pone al final de la noticia!!

The discipline will vacation in Occitania, within reach of neighbouring
Spain where impassioned Rhythmic aficionados are plentiful

Muy bueno y muy cierto, aunque si lo que quieren es que estos pasionales y numerosos aficionados españoles de la ritmica vayamos a las competiciones que las hagan aqui jaajjaa.

rosibelova

Femenino Mensajes : 2201

Mensaje por *albita* el Jue 8 Abr 2010 - 17:44

en septimebre suelen ser? y porque este año es en abril?..
*albita*

Mensaje por Alvaro el Jue 8 Abr 2010 - 17:51

No dice que vaya a ser en Abril, quizás te confundiste con la fecha de publicación del artículo.
Alvaro

Masculino Mensajes : 2064

Mensaje por Zalatta el Jue 8 Abr 2010 - 18:27

Serà del 19 al 26 de septiembre en Montpellier Wink
Zalatta
Gimnasta del Mundial
Gimnasta del Mundial

Femenino Mensajes : 502

Mensaje por *albita* el Jue 8 Abr 2010 - 18:40

que dias erian los mas importantes? no podré ir tantos...quizás mejor los de las finales?
gracias por contestar Wink
*albita*